Friday, January 28, 2011

I Need Ewe Card!

 Just a little card to brighten someone's day!

I had so much fun with the Liquid Applique on this one from Squigglefly.  This image is called Bears and Lambs and is by artist Cheryl Alger.  It was released last Saturday with several others.  But, tomorrow............Even more will be released because Squigglefly releases new images EVERY Saturday.  I can't wait to see what they have for us tomorrow! Pssssttttttt.........I've heard whisperings that there may be another SHY BEAR!!!!

 I came up with the sentiment myself, and I know it's corny, but sometimes you just need to tell a friend that you need them around.  Thus, the thinking behind the sentiment.  The cute little bear looks like she needs the sheep to make her smile.  Don't you think?


You can click to enlarge this picture to see all of the fluffy goodness from the Liquid Applique.
I decorated the inside with stamps from PTI's Little Bitty Bird.




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
 Squigglefly - Bears and Lambs
Little Bitty Bird (inside of card)
Enchanted Evening card stock 
Spring Rain Party Plaid ribbon & button
Prima flower 
Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen - #502
Copics - B91, B95, B97, YG13, YG17, E00, E11, RV13, RV17, RV19, R83, R85, E17, E18, C9
Copics - Colorless Blender
Liquid Applique - White


Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

7 comments:

Kim Singdahlsen said...

I think the sentiment is perfect! You are right in that the bear is clearly very happy to be with the sheep!

Jeanne said...

You are amazing! Super creative! You are such an inspiration! I love to see how you vary your designs. The dimension of the Liquid Applique is perfect.

Kristin said...

love those sheep!! :-) they are too cute! card is perfect!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Stephanie, this is really sweet hun!! LOVE the image, your coloring and the fluff on the sheep!! :) Too cute!! TFS! HUGS

Holly said...

Stephanie, this is precious! I love your curly sheep!

christy compton hall said...

So adorable!! Those sheep really are amazing!

Karen C. said...

Very cute image Stephanie. The colouring and details on the sheep really are outstanding. I like the little flower-bow-button combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...