Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wine Tag for Christmas w/ my girls!!!!

Tomorrow night........is my Christmas party with the bestest friends in the whole wide world.  There are 8 of us that travel together, eat together, meet together and cry together.  These ladies mean everything to me.  So, because I'm teaching all day, I just get to bring a bottle of wine. 

I opted for something "Bubbly"...........just because of my NEW A la Modes from MFT.  They were in my mailbox when I got home and rushed to put something together for our party tomorrow.  It turned out adorable!

Don't you just love the bling for the bubbles???  I just love this sentiment.  It says, "Time for the Big Girl Bubbles"  Too fun!



I simply colored up this sassy little lady with Copic markers and then I paper-pieced her cute little dress.  I added the tiny twinkles to her champagne glass and then used a dimensional to put her on a 4" paper doily.  Last, I stamped the sentiment in silver......gotta have that bling AND some glitz!  This is already in the bag ready to go and will be chilled because it will be in my car all day.......lol  I think the girls will love it!


Materials Used: 
MFT - Cheers A la Modes
PTI - 2008 Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper
Taylored Expressions - Crystal Tiny Twinkles
Brilliance ink - Starlite Silver
Copic Markers - E00, E000, E11, RV10, RV11, E17, E18, E35, C1, C2, C9

7 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

It's wonderful. Love the bling. Have fun tonight!

Maggie said...

How cute! Have fun with your friends!

BethieJ said...

Stephanie this is so CUTE! I LOVE that image.. and that sentiment is PERFECT! Hope you had a FUN time!!
Happy Holidays!

Lorraine said...

This is so cute! Love the bling as ice. Have a blast with your friends!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Very sweet card - love the image and sentiment!

Suzanne said...

Aren't Girls Nights the best? This tag is fabulous. The bling and silver sentiment are the perfect combination. Have a blast tonight!!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

So cute! I can't wait to move on to other things than Christmas myself... but i'm not done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...