Monday, December 20, 2010

Tissue Box Cover and Gift Card Holder

My last gift was finished tonight!!!  I made this tissue box cover for my mom.  I had seen THIS TUTORIAL on SCS and I couldn't wait to try it.  I also always get her a Bed, Bath and Beyond GC for Christmas but this year I got her 2 others to go with it...........So, I was trying to think of a way to give them to her that was neat and clever.


As I was making the panels to the tissue box cover, I had an idea............


That is a dangerous thing for me, ya know.................


I'm wondering what you will think????





Here goes nothing!



Here is the front using my new MFT Decorative Doily Die and Rolled Rose Die!  That Doily Die is amazing!








Notice anything behind the doily die cuts???  Yep!  The Gift cards!


I have 3 of them for her, so 3 sides have the GCs and the 4th side is the front with the rolled rose!

Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Turning a New Leaf patterned paper
Ripe Avocado and Dark Chocolate card stock
Dark Chocolate felt and buttons
MFT - Decorative Doily die and Rolled Rose die
Beautiful Blooms #2 die



Is it a corny idea???  I'd love to hear your opinions!


5 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I think it is great! I love that doily die cut and the rolled rose was a perfect choice for the fourth side. You must be so happy all your gifts are completed! Enjoy the rest of the week now that you can relax.

Holly said...

It's not a corny idea at all, in fact it's like a gift of it's own because she can use it and it will look pretty sitting out in her room!

Laurie said...

This is a fun idea Stephanie! The box is beautiful!

Kristin said...

Wow! She will love this! I would love this :)

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

It's very nice, and a great idea in my opinion. I think she will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...