Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank You Purse Card for Off the Wall Color Challenge and Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge

I had a great time making this card.  It was fun and flirty.  It's bright and sassy!  Just what a girl needs!

I used the Off the Wall Craftiness #38 Color Challenge because we ladies just LOVE colorful purses, right???  I took the green from the bright chartreuse color of the Christmas bulbs on the right.  Pair these bright, beautiful colors with some whimsy stamps from Skipping Stones to go along with their sketch challenge and you have the perfect combination.




 Here is my colorful and sassy card!

I was trying to catch the canvas texture that I put on the base layer.  I stamped right on top of the texture hoping to create a nice effect with the purse stamps.



Gotta love all of these purses!

Inside just decorated in some little flowers to match the 3 colors on the outside.

Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Design - Birthday Purses stamp set
Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz and Stamper's Select White card stock
Simply Chartreuse and Raspberry Fizz ink
Fillable Frames #10 stamps and die
Color Box chalk ink - Warm Red
Canvas/Linen Impression Plate
Misc. Bright Pink ribbon


Thanks so much for looking!

9 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Cute card with all those purses, Stephanie. I like how you worked with the texture on this one. Can't wait to see something with those Bloom Builder flowers. Hurry up and post one!

Stephanie said...

I did, Cathy........Check the PTI forum under the showcase items........or, just go 2 posts down from this one! It turned out beautifully!

~amy~ said...

I love it!!!! Perfect!!! Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Oh that IS a sassy card. I would love to own a few of those purses myself! Great, unique card. Glad you joined us this week at OTWC.

Laurie said...

This is so fun! Love that background texture!

Tammy said...

I love your sassy fun card! Great way to work two fabulous challenges! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at OTWC and Good Luck!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

I like the chartreuse with a pop of fizz - great combination!

Kandi Phillips said...

Awesome card! I love those fun and bright colors and the cute sassy purses! Fabby job, love it!

Amy said...

Love those purses! You're going to make me break down and buy them! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...