Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!


I have truly been honored by receiving this Blogger Award by 2 fantastic ladies.......Amy of Stamp-n-Paradise and Kim of Paper Perfect Designs.  These ladies are both so creative, so you will totally understand why I am completely beside myself that they chose my blog to pass along the award.  A great big thanks to both of you!!


Rules that accompany this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to bloggers that you have recently discovered


8 Things About Me!
  1. I started stamping on July 28th of this year.....and have totally been smitten with it.  
  2. I started blogging on August 9th of this year!  Love using the computer so I'm not quite sure why I hadn't tried sooner.
  3. My husband and I don't have children, so I make the 18-24 students I have every year my own.  Which leads to.............
  4. I'm a 5th grade teacher at a very small public school and I love every bit of what I do.  I can't imagine not being a teacher and not being able to see those kiddos every day.
  5. My husband is in graphic design and seems to be quite impressed with my creativity in card making.  Since I can't even draw a good "stick man", I think he's seeing that I can do some creative, crafty things on my own.  ;-)
  6. I have an amazing group of 7 ladies (all teachers or retired teachers) that I am honored to call my "best" friends.  They are always there for me and as a group we do such fun, fun things together.  When is our next get-together???
  7. I'm totally addicted to my Cuisinart Keurig coffee maker!........The bolder the better.  Can you say Jet Feul?  Wake-Up Call?  Rain Forest Extra Bold Espresso?  Santa's Buzz?   Yep!  These are just a few of the names of my favorite strong coffees that keep me going throughout the day!
  8. I haven't watched a single TV show since starting my card making.  No lie!!!  Dropped watching Grey's, Private Practice, Glee, Biggest Loser....all of them!  I just come home, cook dinner and then hit the craft room or computer to get the most recent sketch or color challenges.  I may actually have to admit that I do have a problem.....................

And finally, the 3 bloggers that I totally enjoy visiting (I saved the best for last):

1. Stephanie Washburn of Sweetsteph Card Creations Blog - I promise that I didn't chose Stephanie because of her name (although I am personally biased....lol).  I chose her because she totally ROCKS when it comes to colors and combining stamp sets. 

2.  Kristin of the Happy Everything Blog - Kristin and I recently joined a PaperTrey Ink group that like to support each other in all of their crafty blog posts.  Kristin just always blows me away with her beautiful creations. 

3. Laurie of the Soapbox Creations Blog - And last but not least.........Laurie just makes my jaw drop when I see many of her cards.  She posts frequently and is always entering different card challenges, so when I see her name as a "winner", I almost feel like saying......."Hey, I know her!" lol


Please take a look at each of those blogs......You'll definitely be inspired.

Once again, thank you Amy and Kim.........I'm glad I can pass along a bit of creativity to someone else.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Stephanie, thank you SO much! You are super sweet to name me here and I really appreciate the award. I love your blog too and simply can't believe you started stamping this past July!! Can't wait to see what you create after another few months or years of this wonderful hobby are "under your belt".

Laurie said...

Thank you so much Stephanie!! I added this to my blog post today! Thank you again!!

steph said...

Awww... you're so sweet! Thank you so much, Stephanie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...