Monday, December 6, 2010

Purse-onally You're the Best for the Gina K. Color Challenge!

This is my second post for the day, so keep on scrolling!  See what a snow day does??  ;-)




Oh, yes............Retro Boutique by Gina K. is IN THE HOUSE!!!  Love this set!  Maybe it's because I'm a purse and shoe nut, but mainly because of the large stamps in this set! I can color or paper-piece easily without going blind...LOL


So, Gina K.'s Color Spotlight #4 Challenge is one of my most fav-o-rite color combos, EVER!  Pink, brown and ivory!  I also made use of her sketch this week, but I can't use it for both of her challenges......so, since I loved this sketch, I'll do a different card for the sketch.  







 Here ya go, girlies!!!


A girl's gotta have some bling, too!  Love the Double-Ended Banner die!

I had to add the plaid to the inside!

Materials Used:
Gina K. - Retro Boutique stamp set
PTI cardstock - Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush and Vintage Ivory
DCWV patterned paper - The Stack 6
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
Copic markers - R81, R85, E17, E47, and E99
PTI - Double Ended Banner die
Recollections - Rhinestone Strass & Mini Rhinestones

7 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

Oh, Adorable and totally love your card and those stamps! Perfect with that color combo! The bling is great, too!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Thats adorable! I love pun-ney cards.

Heather said...

LOVE this card!! That is one of my favourite colour combos!!!!

Sue Plote said...

So Cute, Stephanie. I saw this sketch, and loved it, too. Now you've inspired me! The color combo is awesome, one of my favs, too!

Karen C. said...

The card and sentiment are adorable. I really like how you cut the plaid paper on the card front and then added more inside.

Amy said...

Who doesn't like pink/brown together especially paired with purses? Hehe.....Love the layout and that plaid paper!

Lee Anne said...

CUTE! I love those stamps and need them to make my sister cards. She loves purses! Great use of the colors for the challenge too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...