Saturday, December 4, 2010

Post-It Note Holders w/ Matching Pens!

Today has been such a productive day!  I've gotten so many crafty gifts finished and ready for gift-giving.  One of the items are these adorable little Post-It Note holders with matching pens.

I got the basic tutorial from the following website:  CLICK HERE!

So simple and fun to give.  I just love this PTI Christmas Prints design paper.

And a close up shot!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Christmas Prints design paper
Limitless Layers: Circles die
Vintage Ivory Felt
Penny Black - Betsy Bluebell (sentiment)
R.S.V.P. black pen



Thanks for looking!  I hope you enjoyed this post!


5 comments:

Gayatri said...

Love it, Stephanie! I love how you managed toget the paper inside the pen as well. I have tried many times without success.
Love your work :)

Stephanie said...

The trick, Gayatri, is to take the ink tube out and roll it tight around it.....I think I used a strip about 3/4" wide.....then it slides right in the tube with the ink. ;-)

Cathy Weber said...

Super cute gift idea Stephanie. I love the matching pen. So cute and useful.

Amy said...

I love this cute little gifty! I plan on making some of these pens to go along with some notepads!

Kristin said...

This is awesome!! And I love that paper!! How have I missed that paper within the Prints stack?? Oh, my more stuff to buy :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...