Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bookmarkers for 2010

Just a quick post for me today as I finally finished all of the bookmarkers for my class this year.



I used the sentiment Presented To: under the stamped image and then added each students name.
These turned out really nice.....AND as a bonus, I got to use up a ton of my scrap papers and card stock.  The images are from PTI's All Booked Up set. 

Over at the PTI forum, several people went together to order the vinyl/plastic sleeves in bulk.  I didn't order them then (missed that thread....lol) but Monica had some extras that she sold to me.  I thought they needed a little extra protection for the 10-year-olds that will be using them. 

Finally, I got the tassels for a steal from this Etsy shop:  CLICK HERE  I bought the assorted package of 50 and they were perfect because of all the different colors used on the bookmarkers.  The seller shipped quickly and now my gifts are ready for the kiddos!


On the back, I wrote something to each student, signed my name and dated it 2010. 

The school got a grant this year that was used to purchase each student their very own hardback book.  I'll be putting these inside of each book for my students.  I also have some other goodies including the M&M stix that I made for the November PTI Blog Hop.  I hope they like all of their gifts!

11 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Stephanie, you are knocking out projects right and left that I am bookmarking to "case" at a later date. I love these bookmarks and those tassles are the perfect finishing touch. I was wondering how to make some, but the Etsy site is even better. Thanks for giving me so much inspiration.

Kristii said...

These are absolutely awesome Stephanie!!!!! Such a perfect gift for your students!!!!!

Heather said...

Great job Stephanie!!!

paperella said...

Oh, WOW!! This is truly a labor of love! Your students will love them!

Belinda said...

These are just lovely Stephanie!

Karen C. said...

The tassels are so cute and add a great finishing touch. I like all the colours as well. Your students will have a great gift to use as they read and munch on the M&M's!!

Emily said...

What a sweet and meaningful gift! Years from now, I bet at least one student will remember that you did this for them. :)

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous bookmarks and love the sleeves and tassles a lot. Great touch, Stephanie!

Lorraine said...

Wow, woman, you have been busy!!! Your students are so lucky to have such a generous and talented teacher. These are just beautiful!

steph said...

Hey, hey busy girl! These look amazing and I'm sure your students will LOVE them!

Monica K. said...

These turned out so gorgeous, Stephanie!! I love all of the bright colors. Your students will really love them. The sleeves look great too! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...