Saturday, December 11, 2010

Birthday Purse for the Gina K. Sketch #5 Challenge

I just love, love, love this sketch by Gina K. this week.  I think I've made 3-4 cards this week using it.  It is simple using great patterned paper and it works with almost any theme!

Add in my new Skipping Stones set called Birthday Purses (this is a 2011 release, but you can see it in this blog post) and you've got the perfect birthday card for a friend.





I just had to edit this post to let you see this:  I received the Spotlight Award from Skipping Stones for this card!  I'm so very excited!!!

I love this Heidi Grace design paper.  It has a soft luster to it and just shimmers beautifully, even though I couldn't capture that in a photo.
Isn't that sentiment just perfect?  I can never find my keys!  You can click the picture to enlarge it.


Materials Used:
Skipping Stones - Birthday Purses (available in 2011)
Heidi Grace - Sweet Whimsey design paper
PTI - Plum Pudding, Lavendar Moon, Soft Stone (inside)
PTI - Double Ended Banner die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Copic marker- C5 (purse handles)
Gelly Roll pens - Silver Star and #524
Rhinestones

3 comments:

Michelle Philippi said...

What soft, pretty papers...and that cut out purse is just adorable - great sentiment!

Kristii said...

Very pretty!!!! I love the banner and the sentiment inside is perfect!!!!

Amy said...

I saw this set and thought it was super cute! You did a great job using it! I always like how you decorate the inside of your cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...