Monday, November 29, 2010

Sassy Snow for Gina K.'s Sketch Challenge!

 This is my 2nd post for the day, so please make sure you scroll down on the home page for my first one.



Oh, how I love my new stamps from Skipping Stones Designs!!!!  You'll be seeing quite a few from me in the upcoming weeks.  The humor in these stamps is unreal.  I chuckle just when I'm using them!

Gina K.'s #4 sketch for this week is a simple one and when I saw it, I knew I was going to use my new Skipping Stones Sassy Snow stamps.  I also knew right away that I was going to use my new Creative Memories Cheerful Winter design paper.  I've been waiting and waiting for the perfect card to use these big, bright, colorful snowflakes.





I just love it when an idea hits you and you know EXACTLY what you are going to use/do.  
For me, that's a very rare occurrence.....lol

 Are you ready to LOL???



This saying is for every woman out there!!!  I just love it!  It's perfect!


I hope I made you chuckle with this card.  
I know that I totally enjoyed putting it together.  
Thanks for having a LOL moment with me today!


Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Designs - Sassy Snow
Creative Memories - Cheerful Winter design paper
VersaMagic ink - Aegean Blue
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - YR09, B91, V15, V17, YG23, C1, C00




5 comments:

Karen C. said...

Very fun card - the paper is so perfect too!

Lorraine said...

That's hilarious! Love it and yes, it's every woman's nightmare, lol. Such a cute & fun card!

Eva said...

Oh how fun...that snow girl has a chest!! Hehe...I didnt even notice her butt! Cute caard!

Kathy N. said...

Your card is adorable and your blog is amazing! I love the falling snow. You and your HTML...makes us all look bad ;)

Amy said...

This image is cute....I debated on ordering this but opted for 2 other sets. You'll see them soon on my blog. I am really liking how you are finishing off the inside of your card....doesn't have to be fancy! (I don't do anything so I need to try this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...