Thursday, November 25, 2010

Papertrey November Blog Hop Challenge!





Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!  Another PTI Blog Hop!!!  I can't wait to get inspired by everyone's creations!
  
For November's Blog Hop, this was the challenge...... 


TAG TIME
Recently the design team and I put together a variety of holiday tags that are perfect to keep on hand for quick wrap options. Now it's your turn to inspire us and the rest of the Papertrey community! Design a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us! We will all have plenty of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!



I'm truly excited about this blog hop because it got me movin' on making my holiday tags.  I have many, many more to create because I got a bit sidetracked making these goodies that USE holiday tags.

Recently there was a board post on the PTI forum started by Ted that caught my eye...........It was simply entitled M&M Stix.  Like any curious person would do, I opened the post and started reading.  Well, after I saw the first post with the original link to the St. Patrick's Day Stix, I thought about these as adorable gifts for my 5th graders for Christmas.  That was it!  It was over!  I had to give in and order the little bags to use with M&M's!!!  The rest is history!

I ended up making 62 sticks using 4 regular sized bags of M&M's.  Each of the sticks holds about 25 M&Ms.  I folded over the top and then used my 3/16ths hole punch to put a whole at the top of the bag so I could attach the tags.  What an awesome project! 



Here are just a portion of the sticks standing tall in all their prettiness!
I loved coloring all these tags with my Copic markers.  It probably took me about an hour and a half to do all 62 of them.
Just a close up of all of these adorable sticks, ready for giving!

I know these tags are pretty simple, but I think my students are going to love these.  And, I think with all of the stix that I have left over, I will be attaching them to Gift Card packages or presents this holiday season!



Off to your next blog!!! 
 Happy Stamping!!!



27 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Eeeeeeeek! These tags are so sweet! icley done!

Kara said...

so cool!!

Chris said...

Love them! The kids will too!

Ted said...

These are awesome, Stephanie! I'm glad to have been able to help enable you! ;)

Lorraine said...

Oh these are Gorgeous! Hmmm...maybe I need to make some for my son's class for Christmas. You enabler, you, lol.

Viola Mahr said...

So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!

hugs,
Viola

Karen said...

These are great! I'm loving seeing all the variety of tags with Tiny Treats on this blog hop.

resmith said...

These are wonderful! I am sure your class will love them!

Tessa said...

Super cute! I am making these for my son's Kindergarten class! I teach 4th grade!

Karen C. said...

What a great tag ensemble and gift idea. Very 'sweet'!!

Anne B said...

Oh what a great idea - the kids will love them. You've inspired me with your colouring - the tags look great :)

Laurie said...

OMG you have been busy and these are soooo super cute!

Rose said...

Stephanie how cute are these!!! Love the combination of tags and dies, and the coloring is great!!!

Your students are going to love these!!!

Terri E. said...

Such a fun idea. I am going to bust that out for valentines day and my little preschooler. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E

Linda said...

Fantastic! I've loved those sticks since I first saw them. They are even more fabulous with your adorable tags. Great job!!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

These are great!

Shirlann said...

Adorable! The kids will eat them up!!

Jessica said...

Eek!!! So very cute. I love those bright colours and the TT images.

Jen Carter said...

These are SO cute!! I had to go order some! :)

Victoria said...

These turned out awesome! You did a great job. I'm sure the kids will love them!

Terri said...

Super cute!

eva said...

those tags and treats are so cute! your students will love them!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love what you have done! A great gift to give and the tags are super! Simple is great especially around this time of year. TFS

Rebecca said...

Definitely awesome! Who wouldn't love to receive one of these :-) thanks for the inspiration!

Susan said...

That is some gorgeous eye candy. Literally! ;) I love all of the different tags you made. Such great gifts!

Anonymous said...

Really informative blog post here my friend. I just wanted to comment & say keep up the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and I’ll be back to read more in the future my friend! Also well-chosen colors on the theme it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...