Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pretty Pink Stamps of Life for OTWC and 2S4Y Challenges!!!

I didn't get to do many challenges this past week........so, I'm making up for it this weekend!!!

I got my 4 new sets of stamps from the {stamps} of life and I just couldn't wait to use them!!  I think I've mentioned this before, but I JUST LOVE STEPHANIE'S STAMPS (and it has nothing to do with her name.....lol)!!!!  I think it's because of all of her "pinkness" going on.  ;-)  Regardless, I couldn't wait to ink these up.





My card this afternoon will be used for 2 new challenges this week:  Off the Wall Craftiness has a color challenge using pink, white and green.  2 Sketches 4 You had a really neat sketch this week that worked
perfectly with this stamp set. 





The sketch was a bit tough for me until I decided to turn the design.  Then I could finally picture how I was going to use the flowers in the sketch.









All of the flowers were cut out after stamping on either design paper or a very light gray (PTI stone card stock).  I colored the leaves and first pink flower with copics, then added the a bit of extra bling by using a Gelly Roll glitter pen along the rick-rack die cuts.  I love how it turned out!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
the {stamps} of life - Flowers2Share
Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White card stock
2008 Bitty Dot design paper
Rick-Rack die
Sakura - Gelly Roll pen # 519
Copic markers - G17 & R83
Memento ink - Cottage Ivy
Studio G ink - Pink
Versa Magic ink - Midnight Black


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us girls at OTWC and Good Luck!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Love your ric-rac strips! So glad you could join us at OTWC this week!

Sue Plote said...

So cute, Stepahnie...love anything with pink! Love the way used the ric rac die!

Amy said...

I love the Stamps of Life! This is so pretty....I pretty much love flowers anything! Thanks for playing with us this week at OTWC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...