Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mass Producing Chritmas Cards......DONE!!!!

Hi, everyone!

I'm sorry that I hadn't posted all week.......but a migraine for 4 days tends to do that to ya.  Oh, how I hate when I get these headaches.  Usually, they last a day and then go on their merry little way, but not this week.  So, feeling better yesterday led to my last batch of mass produced Christmas cards.  I'm finally done with the 120+ cards that I mail every year.  I will have to admit that I basically CASE'd (copied and stole everything) for all 3 of these because I wanted to get them done........but, I did change papers and colors.  I love how they all turned out. 

The first two cards were inspired by Nichole Heady and the PTI stamp release for September.  Nichole always just amazes me with her creations and this post grabbed me.  I just loved her color combinations, but chose to do more "traditional" colors for mine.  Check out her post here:  Nichole's Blog

Inside:  Wishing you the merriest Chritstmas & all the best in the New Year.

Inside:  To those we love and see each day, and other loved ones far away.  To those whose lasting friendship means so much, and those with whom we're somehow out of touch.


This next card was inspired by most favorite PTI designer, Debbie Olson.  I am so drawn to her style and the way she uses her Copic markers.  I, honestly, just love everything about her blog and can't wait to see that she has a new post.  Her card is HERE.  It was also a September PTI release post.  And, like the other two cards that I made, I did change the papers and colors but used her overall design to create my version.


Inside: Let the spirit of Love gently fill our hears and homes in this loveliest of seasons.  May you find many reasons for celebration, happiness and joy.   


 Sooooooooooooo, now I'm off to address all these cards and have them in a box ready to go on December 1st!!!

Thanks for taking a look!




4 comments:

Mary said...

Love your wreath cards and definitely something that looks do-able for mass producing!

Stamper for fun said...

Your cards are beautiful.

Sue Plote said...

Your cards are beautiful! Congrats on getting your cards done so early!

Amy said...

Congrats on being done with your Christmas cards!!! :) All 3 cards are great holiday cards but my favorite is the 2nd one....I'm partial to the wreath with the little red berries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...