Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's a Chickadee!!! for PDC challenge!

What a weekend!  I feel like I got so much accomplished!  I did mucho crafting and am almost done with some Christmas gifts for the best 7 girlfriends in the world.  I even started coming up with some different Christmas cards!  Those will come later..............but, for now, I have a card using my newest PTI stamp set.......Everyday Button Bits.  I actually saw this set used over and over again in a stamping magazine and every card just caught my eye..........so, of course, I had to make something right away!


 First, here's the color challenge for The Play Date Cafe



More greens and oranges!  You'll hear no complaints from me.  These are some of my favorite colors and when used together, I just love them!

Don't you just love this little chickadee??  It's so cute!  It just makes you smile.

Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Everyday Button Bits stamp set
Spring Moss and Stamper's Select White CS
Autumn Abundance patterned paper
Orange Zest ink
Vintage Holiday Button Mix
Spellbinders - Beaded Ovals
Versa Fine ink - Vintage Sepia

12 comments:

Keva said...

This is adorable, Stephanie! I really like that patterned paper. I've not ever really paid much attention to it, but it looks great here. I'm a total fan of buttons, so that set is way cute. Great job!

Suzanne C said...

Cute! Love the button chick so clever ans sweet! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

Nadine said...

Cute card Stephanie!Love Everyday Button Bits and when I first got it, I had to play with it right away too! It's definitely one of my favorites!

Noora said...

Totally adorable card!! colors are unique!

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh he's so cute! Cute as a button in fact (sorry, couldn't resist that one). Will have to check out that stamp set. Thanks for playing in the cafe with us :)

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, very creative! Great use of this weeks colors. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Monica K. said...

Cool card! Love the button bits! It's so cute. I also really like the matting in the background too!

Karen C. said...

I love the colour combo. Such a cute card. Smile!!

Rhonda said...

Love this set!! Great use of papers.

Andrea Ewen said...

Super creative! Love how you made that chickie out of a button! Way cool! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Amy said...

Just today I was thinking I needed to break out my Button Bits sets! This is super cute and what a great job for the PDC colors!

Kim O'Connell said...

How cute is that?! Makes me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...