Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Sorry w/ a "New to Me" technique!

I'm back with my 2nd card for today, so be sure to scroll down to see the first card I made.  It's so beautiful.

I am combining the same 2 stamp sets that I used earlier today.......the {stamps} of life: Sympathy4you and Friends4ever stamp sets. 

I saw a technique done by Gina K. on Stamp TV called "Emerging Leaves".  Basically, you emboss a larger solid stamp and then using a foam applicator you add ink on top of it.  The embossed image will show through and the ink highlights it.  It really was quite fun and pretty easy to do.  If you would like to see the Gina K. video tutorial that I used, take a look HERE

I love the Spring Moss on top of this......It turned out so pretty.

Love these sentiments.  They are just perfect.


Materials Used:
the {stamps} of life - Sympathy4You and Friends4Ever
Hero Arts - Old French Writing stamp
PTI - Stampers Select White CS & Spring Moss ink
Filligree Clear Embossing Powder
Unknown - olive, leafy design paper
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

1 comment:

Sue Plote said...

Very nice. Love the way your finished the inside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...