Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" cards are off to Houston!!!

Look at all these wonderful cards!!!  They are all off to Houston to UT MD Anderson's Cancer Center to all of those courageous patients.  I wish I could be a fly on the wall just to see the smiles on their faces as they look through and pick their favorites.


This is the 2nd batch being sent.  I forgot to take a picture of the first.

Last totals listed on SCS special forum was over 2,000 uploaded card pictures........but, many, many crafters have sent more than that just like I did.  I can't even imagine the packages arriving this upcoming week, not to mention all of the ones sent out through October.  It brings much happiness to my heart knowing that I can share some happiness with others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...