Saturday, November 27, 2010

Custom Vintage Christmas order!

With family in this Thanksgiving, I got to show off my new skills.  My sister-in-laws wanted to see/order some cards while they were here.

This was a set that one of them wanted me to make in 3 different colors for her 3 secretaries.  She always gets them the same card, so a little bit of color variation was all that she needed.

I'm very partial to the red & white one.  That's my absolute favorite.

I just love kraft card stock, so the following combinations were what I used:
  • Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate and Kraft (all from PTI)
  • Pinefeather, Fine Linen and Kraft (all from PTI)
  • Pure Poppy, Soft Stone and Kraft (all from PTI)

The image is digital from shutterstock.com and I colored it in sepia brown using my Paint Shop Pro program for the blue and green card.  I used PTI's Embellishments stamp set for the background paper and then the Peace Be Still dies to create the felt snowflakes.  There is a nice sentiment wishing Happy Holidays on the inside.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

steph said...

So sweet! I love making groups of cards in different color combos like this- very easy and FUN! Love the snowman image!

BethieJ said...

Stephanie these are LOVELY! I love that image!!
Have a GREAT day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...