Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Snow

Just a quick update!

I made a similar card last week for Ted's challenge, but I had a request via my Etsy shop to make it with a Christmas sentiment instead of winter...........so, this is what I came up with....... 


Merry christmas sentiment is from PTI's 2010 Holiday Tags stamp set.

Inside sentiment is from PTI's Vintage Ornaments stamp set.

Just showing off the bling!  ;-)

After scooping up every last package of these snowflake embellishments at Michael's, I also was able to post a set of 4 of these on my Etsy shop.  Take a look:  Christmas Snow on Etsy

7 comments:

Denise said...

Simple and cute - I love those swirly embellishments - they are the perfect touch.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful! Love the red pp, the snowflakes w/ pearls and the swirls.

Jill said...

Those snowflake embellishments are so cool! I never even noticed them at Michael's but I'll keep my eye out for next time! Love your classic country Christmas color combo (hey, alliteration!) here, Steph!

Michelle Philippi said...

I like the non-traditional colors here...and those loopy things coming off the snowflakes are really cool!

Emily said...

Cute! I love how these pop off the page, and with the swirls, you really get a sense of movement!

Kristin said...

love the snowflakes!! it's 80 degrees here today, but 50 tomorrow! gotta love livin' in Texas!!

Anne B said...

I love how you can change the senitment or some small detail and come up with another great card. Love the colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...