Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sketch TV Color Challenge

I made another quick card tonight for Sketch TV's color challenge.  Tough colors for me.........red, black and chartreuse.  Then, because I have Christmas on the brain, I just had to make it holiday-ish (I'm declaring that a word......just for this post).....LOL


Quick and simple card for this challenge.  





Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Stamper's Select White, Poppy and True Black cardstock, 2010 Holiday Tags stamp set, Poppy Buttons & Twine, Limitless Circles Die
Memento Ink - Pear Tart
Cuttlebug A2 Snow embossing folder
Imaginations Rhinestones
Michael's - Chartreuse Ribbon

1 comment:

Noomiy said...

wow! really like it! Tonight I've done a card using this sketch too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...