Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" - Unsentimental Challenge

I've been a creating fool this weekend........thanks to all of these Breast Cancer Awareness challenges, that is!  This is my 2nd post of the day, so be sure to scroll down to the next post so you don't miss other cute cards.

Here's the description for this challenge: Your challenge is to make a card without a sentiment on the front!
Hey, there is a reason this is called a challenge. It's harder than you think! But loads of fun too. Let's let our images speak for themselves!  Go for it. The patients and their families will love and appreciate your cards. And I can't wait to see your entries!

I found a bunch of Breast Cancer Awareness digi stamps from the Stretch N' Bubbles blog.  When I saw them, I knew they would be perfect. I actually colored these on my computer using Paint Shop Pro X.  Then I used my new PTI Framed stamp set to add the frame around the flower.  I did have to mask the bottom frame so that it looked even.  I think it dressed it up a tad bit more than just leaving it plain.  Finally, I added some pink Stickles to the center flower to add a tiny bit of bling.


Since I made them with the computer, I sized the colored flower to fit 4 on one piece of cardstock.  So, of course, I'll be sending four of these cards in my package (2 of each one pictured above).

Materials Used:
PTI cardstock - Hibiscus Burst and Scarlet Jewel
PTI patterned paper - Black and White Basics
Stretch N' Bubbles - Breast Cancer Awareness Digi Images
PTI stamps - Framed
Pink Stickles

2 comments:

Peggie said...

What a great use of this ribbon stamp. Love it.

Kay said...

I love the way you turned the ribbons into flowers- very creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...