Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" Sketch challenge

The challenges are winding down.........this is the NEXT TO THE LAST ONE!  I can't believe it.  The month has gone by so fast and I can't believe how many cards are being donated.  I think the last count over at the HYCCT thread was over 1,500.  I just know that that is definitely going to make some patients a little more hopeful.

Today's HYCCT #30 challenge was a simple sketch!  I love, love, love sketches........They give me a direction but allow me to intersperse my creativity.



Here are both my card and the sketch!




Materials Used:
Neenah Solar White paper
Creative Memories - Blooms patterned paper
Martha Stewart Fushia glitter Pen
Sakura glitter pens - #744 and #520
PTI - Fresh Snow Satin Ribbon colored with R85
Perfect Pearls mixed w/ water
Prima Pearl

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is so beautiful. I am so glad you were able to join in on the challenge today..Hugs Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...