Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" - Sew Thankful challenge and Stamp TV sketch challenge

My Janome Sew Mini is warmed up and rarin' to go!!!  I had so much fun sewing this card, especially since there was a sewing challenge for the HYCCT card drive.  I don't think I did too bad!


Here is the sketch from the Stamp TV challenge

And for the HYCCT - Sew Thanful for Friend challenge, here are the details:  Create a card using SOME kind of stitching (machine, faux, or by hand) and create it in a "Grateful for Friendship" theme! If you don't like to stitch, use a stamp with a needle or thread on the image, just SOMETHING related to stitching! I'm SEW excited to see what you come up with!






With it being fall and all of those patients needing someone to thank for all of their support, I couldn't resist this saying.  Sometimes the easiest thing to do for someone is "Just BE There!"



Materials Used:
PTI - Ripe Avocado & Fine Linen cardstock and Orange Zest Ink
Taylored Expressions - Satillo cardstock and berlap ribbon
Imaginisce - Apple Cider designer paper
Gina K. - Lean on Me stamp set
Versa Magic - Spanish Olive ink
Cuttlebug - A2 Embossing folder
Janome Sew Mini - Stitch G/Tension 4

3 comments:

Anke said...

Beautiful card

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful and I love the stitching!!!

Emm said...

Great card-I really like that sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...