Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" Pink Holidays card & SCS Card Sketch 300 Challenge!

My first "Hope You Can Cling To!" entry will be entered in TWO challenges:  The SCS 300th Card Sketch Challenge & Pink Holidays Challenge


Here is the card sketch for the challenge:

Nice & simple.......That's what I like!


And, for the Pink Holidays challenge this was the description:   My challenge to you is to recreate that pink madness and fun by turning a holiday pink! Make it a pink Christmas, Thanksgiving - heck - try out a pink St. Patrick's Day! The only holiday you CAN'T use is Valentine's Day - too easy!



And here is my entry for both!

I'm so, so proud of how this turned out.  Tilda is just as cute as ever.



Materials Used:
Magnolia Stamp: Sitting Witch Tilda
PTI cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst & Scarlet Jewel
My Mind's Eye - Summer Papers (6x6 pad free w/ a magazine.....Love the patterns in this paper)
Copics: R81, R83, R85, C3, C5, C7, C9, E11, E00, E000, YR23, E18, E19, E49, E59, E97, and E99
Misc: Memento Ink, Big Kick, Nesties rectangles and scalloped rectangles


This card will go out in Monday's mail!  I need to get it there before Halloween!

14 comments:

charlene said...

What a cute card I will have to go check out the challenges and get going on a couple thanks !

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautiful card Stephanie! Hard to believe you're a raw beginner. Your coloring and blending is fabulous and I love the use of the dark brown on the broom - so very effective. Fabulous job...hugs...Barb

PaulaM said...

Very sweet card. Thank you for participating in this worthy cause. You did a great job on your card. Thanks for the information about this drive too.

Lori said...

What an adorable Tilda!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!

Leonie said...

O she has to be the prettiest witch in all her pinkness!! love it, great job
Hugs Leonie

Amy said...

Stephanie, your Copic coloring is FANTASTIC!!! You do such a great job with shading your images! I need lessons definitely!

Another note: You commented on a technique I did on one of my cards.....I need your email to explain! kolling143@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Kay said...

That's got to be the SWEETEST Halloween card EVER! Your coloring is amazing.
Also, thanks for the heads up about this card drive. Think I'd better head over there and check it out!

Rene said...

So pretty! Your coloring is fantastic :D

Teri said...

Oh how I love her!! So pretty in pink, my favorite color!! Thanks for the information on this great cause!!!
teri

Jennifer said...

Wow this card really covers both challenges really well. Your card is beautiful and Tilda is just so so cute all in pink. TFS
hugs

JzScrapRN said...

Great job!!! Your card is beautiful Luv the coloring and papers.

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card!! She is adorable and you colored her beautifully :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

gladyschia2010 said...

so so sweet! love your coloring! its beautiful!

Eva said...

Stephanie...this is adorable...your coloring is GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...