Friday, October 29, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" - Make Time challenge

Super quicky card for me today.  I knew what I wanted to do (because I thought about it all day yesterday...lol), it was just getting it done today before DH and I head out to a movie and dinner.  DATE NIGHT!!!!  Yay!!!

For the HYCCT - Make Time challenge.....these were the details:  My challenge to you is to create a card, inviting one or even a group of the special women in your life, to spend time--gather, hang out, go shoe shopping, whatever-- together, and have the imagery and sentiment "play" off each other, as they do in the example I have created.


Don't you just love this ribbon flower???  I learned how to do this so easily from a very talented lady that posts on the PTI forum boards.  Laurie put out this video a few days ago and I was so excited because I thought, "I can do that!"  AND........I did!!!  Thank you so much Laurie for taking the time to create a video tutorial for something so quick and easy!!!  Check out her video and blog HERE to learn how to make one yourself!  Then stay awhile and look around at her awesome creations!!!

Materials Used:
MFT - Coffee? Tea? stamp set
PTI - Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain and Stamper's Select White CS
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
PTI - Bookmark Topper die
PTI - Enchanted Evening Saddle Stitch ribbon
Recollections Specialty Brads (found these in with the Halloween clearance items)
Sakura Metallic Pen - Gold
Copic Markers - E11, E00, E000, BG13, BG11, E59, B95 and B97

3 comments:

Monica K. said...

That is a really cool flower! I saw her tutorial too and I'll have to give that a try soon. Love how you used the bookmark topper. Fun card!

Kristii said...

Beautiful coloring and your flower is beautiful!!!! Way fun!!!

Laurie said...

OH my that is too cute! I love how you added the brad! Thanks for the shout out! So sweet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...