Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" Lingerie Challenge

Yep.........I did say "Lingerie!!!"  LOL

This was the criteria for this challenge: Thinking of Breast Cancer awareness - you can't help but think about....boobies!! Now that might make you think about all the cute lingerie out there designed to show them off. So my challenge is to get inspired by lingerie. Think lacy, think pattern, think satin and bows - have some girly fun with it!

I had downloaded some digital images last month to work on my coloring with Copics and I had bought several images from Squigglefly.com.  One of the images I did buy was a bra w/ a sentiment that said "Thanks for all of your support."  I loved it instantly last month, thinking that it would make an adorable card for friends when they help you out.  But, I got to use it sooner than I thought because this fit the challenge perfectly!



I used my printer to print the image directly ON the patterned paper instead of coloring it this time.  Then I used Copic marker C7 (to color in the little fasteners) and a white opague bic pen to color in the white strip.  It turned out adorable!  The inside has the sentiment "Thanks" and then under it, "For all of your support."

Materials Used:
PTI cs: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, and Scarlet Jewel
Squigglefly Digi Image - Inside Outs: Thanks for all the Support
Pink Grosgrain ribbon 
My Mind's Eye - Summer Patterned paper
C7 Copic Marker
White Opague Bic pen

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

This just so CUTE! and the perfect image for the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...