Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" Four by Four Challenge and SCS Card Sketch 301 Challenge

Another double entry for me today!


I've actually entered this one in TWO challenges:  SCS Card Sketch 301 Challenge and Hope You Can Cling To! Four by Four Challenge


Here is the card sketch for the C&S 301 challenge:



And, for the Four by Four challenge, this is the description:   Create a card with a total of four layers of paper (base card can count as one layer if it shows!) AND... include four "different" embellishments/additions to your card. (For example: brads, ribbon, stickles and a charm!) Get it?? Have fun and thanks for playing along "four" this great cause!!


Here is my entry for both!!!




Coffee anyone???  I love my java, so this is just perfect.  My 4 layers are apparent, but boy, did I have a tough time with the embellishments.  Probably because I don't have much of them.  I wanted to count my coloring with Copics.......but, didn't think that would "pass."........So, I added buttons, twine, 4 brads and a stick-on flower.  It didn't turn out too bad!


Materials Used:
MFT - A La Modes - Miss You  a Latte stamp
 Gina K. - My Cuppa' Joe sentiment stamp
PTI - cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream and kraft
K&C- Flower Embellishment
Reflections - 4 gold brads
PTI - Dark Chocolate buttons & twine

3 comments:

Keva said...

You know, I have seen this image around but I don't know that I ever knew it was MFT. It's really cute! Love the card.

Emm said...

That is such a cute image! I don't drink coffee, but I sure do love some hot cocoa.

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...