Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" Felt the Ta-tas! challenge & Card Patterns #86 challenge

 Second post for the day......so keep scrolling after take a look at this card.  This one is for the SCS Felt the Ta-tas! & Card Pattern 86 challenges.



This card created for two challenges.  For the Felt the Ta-tas! challenge, these were the instructions:  Today our challenge is "Felt the Ta-tas"! (For real. It's important in early detection.) My challenge to you is to incorporate felt somewhere on your project! I.love.felt. It's such a warm texture! Let's see what you do with it!

And the sketch to be used for the Card Pattern #86 challenge looks like this:  



I did rotate this sketch to use with my project because I didn't have any felt...........but, I did have a felt embellishment, so I used that.


Here is my little snowbird!


Materials Used:
PTI - Rustic Cream cardstock, Mat Stack #4 die, Dark Chocolate ink
Imaginisce - Polar Expressions design paper and fleece felt embellishment
Kaiser Craft Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Agata said...

Oh this is sweet! Thanks for playing along with the CP this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...