Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" Colors of Hope Challenge

I got some new PTI goodies today so I just had to use some of the new stamps.  For this Hope You Can Cling To! challenge, you had to utilize certain colors.

Here is the official description for the challenge: 
Today I'm challenging you with a color combo!
We're going to use:
PINK - the color for breast cancer awareness
AQUA - which represents healing and hope
and
OLIVE - which represents peace.

You may use ONE neutral color as well - white, cream or kraft - and you're free to use a dark color for outline stamping and sentiments if you wish.



Here it is!




This was more challenging than I thought.  I love pink and olive together, but the aqua threw me off.  I should have probably brought the aqua into the wording or even the ribbon......but, it doesn't look bad.  I didn't have olive glitter for the ornament, so I mixed Martha Stewart's Peridot and Golden Beryl glitters (Michael gave me that idea...Gotta love 'em!). 

Materials Used:
PTI - Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, and Aqua Mist cardstock
PTI - Vintage Christmas stamp set
the {stamps} of life - Holly4Christmas stamp set
Ink - Memento Bamboo Leaves and Studio G Pink (for ornament)
Copic Marker - YG63
Cuttlebug Snow Embossing Folder
PTI-Bling
Gina K. ribbon
Martha Stewart Peridot & Golden Beryl glitter
Bow Easy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...