Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" - Bring in the Brown Challenge & Clean and Simple Challenge

OMG..........Third post of the day.........so, keep looking below this post to see the other 2 cards I made today!

Again, I've actually entered this one in TWO challenges:  Clean & Simple 110 Challenge and SCS's Bring in the Brown Challenge


Here is the card sketch for the C&S challenge:



And, for the Bring in the Brown challenge, this was the description:   My challenge is to bring in the brown...think bottom layers, stamped accents, colored images, embellishments, ribbons and twines. Try replacing the black or greys in your project with variations of brown.


Here is my entry for both!!!




I am sooooooooooooo tickled with this one!  I just love, love, love this stamp set.  I actually got it last month and hadn't had time to ink it up.  This is PTI's Embellishments stamp set.  The pinks and browns just look heavenly together!!!  Then I just wanted some simple printing since the design was so fancy.  The brown flourish by the TY sentiment is raised on dimensionals, but you can't really see how nice it looks in this picture. I'll definitely be making packs of 6 of these "Thank-You" cards to sell.  They are just gorgeous!


Materials Used:
PTI - cardstock: Dark Chocolate & Sweet Blush 
PTI - Embellishments stamp set
PTI - Embellishments Die
PTI - Dark Chocolate Ink
VersaMagic - Pixie Dust (perfect match for PTI's Sweet Blush cs)
Michael's cardstock: Kraft
Dimensional Pop Dots

5 comments:

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card, Stephanie! Love the background stamping and the colors are gorgeous. I love this set too!

Cathy Weber said...

This is a beautiful and elegant card. The single flourish die cut is perfect.

BethieJ said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Tina said...

I like the pretty swirl stamp that you used! Awesome job!

Nerina said...

Ooooooh - what a wonderful job you've done using the Embellie stamp set! I love the colour choices for this too - so rich and elegant! No wonder you're pleased with the result!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...