Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Hope You Can Cling To!" - 3-2-1 Challenge & i {love} 2 stamp card sketch challenge

Yep!!!...........This is post #3 for the day...........Keep on scrollin'!  LOL

Last card of the evening for me and it also will be submitted for 2 challenges: The HYCCT 3-2-1 challenge & The i {love} to stamp card sketch challenge.


Here is the i {love} to stamp card sketch:

And, for the HYCCT 3-2-1 challenge you had to do the following:  Use 3 design papers, 2 embellishments and 1 ribbon on your card. For embellishments, I'm looking more for brads, eyelets, primas, buttons, etc. I am not counting glitter, sparkly fluff, glimmer mist, etc as embellishments.





Here is my card for both challenges!



I'm not sure that this is going to be a favorite at all.  I'm usually a 1-2 design paper girl........so, mixing 3 was tough, tough, tough!  I do have to say.........I'm going to loveeeeeeeeeeee my new PTI - Tiny Treats: Christmas stamp set.  They are adorable and so easy to color.

Materials Used (all PTI unless otherwise noted):
Stamper's Select White cs
Tiny Treats: Christmas stamp set
Mat Stack #1 die
Pinefeather button
Poppy twine
MAMBI Color Basics - Reds design paper
Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses - Evergreen design paper
Kaiser Craft - Lovely Grosgrain Ribbon
Copics - E59, YG67, YR23
Gem star

2 comments:

Sharli said...

Oooo, what a wonderful card! You did a fab job with the three patterns - I {{heart}}} this card!

Hugs!

Monica K. said...

Love how you used Tiny Treats here! Nice card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...