Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello Wreath

Oh, how I love these colors together!!!  I just love burgundy and how nice it looks on a crisp, white background.





Play Date Cafe has another challenge and I just love how they make me stretch to use combinations I would never think of or use.  Beautiful colors this week.  I just hope I didn't use too much burgundy for the challenge.  I realized it after I looked at the other cards posted.





I paired  the color challenge with this sketch challenge from Card Patterns.   I really like the results.






Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted)
Framed stamp set
Wreath for All Seasons stamp set
Communique Curves Sentiments stamp set
Scarlet Jewel cardstock
Eyelet Lace die
Versa Fine - Onyx Black ink
Crystal gems

7 comments:

Noomiy said...

ya! it's really nice! :) Lov your card! :)

Arlene said...

I love this card! Simple and yet dramatic!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, wonderful CAS design. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful use of the sketch and the splash of color. Love the punched borders and the beautiful wreath. Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

Lavender Rose said...

Your card is beautiful, the wreath makes a great centrepiece.

Susan Allan said...

I adore the beautiful wreath.
Sue xx

NinaB said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...