Saturday, October 30, 2010

Falling Leaves for the Clean & Simple card sketch

I just love, love, love the Clean & Simple style........although, one layer cards are a challenge for me.  It just always seems like I need one little thing to make it better........but, that's not in the guidelines.

Here is the sketch for the Clean & Simple #114 challenge:


And here is my card........I wanted to reflect all the Autumn colors before they all go away.  The trees are almost all bare, but maybe I can grasp one last, little bit of it!

I absolutely love this sentiment!!!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Falling Leaves stamp set
Leaf Prints stamp set
Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel, Terra Cotta, Orange Zest and Spring Moss ink
Taylored Expressions - Buttercream Choice Cardstock

1 comment:

Brenda Dean said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...