Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas Gift Projects and One of my own!

If you take a look to the left on my blog you should see a blog badge for Taylored Expressions and their 12 Days of A Handcrafted Christmas.  Over the next 3 weeks (Mon.-Thurs.), she is featuring videos on her blog that will focus on great handcrafted Christmas gifts for family and friends.  I can't wait to see them and perhaps get some really great ideas!!!  So, click that badge every day to see what she is creating!

On that note, I made some really cool handcrafted Christmas gifts myself this weekend at the crop.  These grocery list/coupon holders turned out adorable and I just had to make a matching pen & Post-It note holder to go with it!!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless noted):
Dark Chocolate & Vintage Ivory CS
Autumn Amber Fall Collection Stack (DCWV)
Mat Stack 3 die
Beautiful Blooms II #3 dies
All Booked Up stamp set
Embellishments stamp set (sentiment)
Ink: Fresh Snow and Dark Chocolate
Reflections: Brad
2 White notepads
Post-It notepad
RSVP black pen

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous paper and colors. Neat project. Love it, Stephanie!

Laurie said...

These looks like great gift ideas! I love the post it note holder! Do you have a tutorial?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...