Monday, September 13, 2010

Two More Birthday Cards!!!

Two more birthday cards coming up this month.........my brother's and my mom's!

For my brother's card, I simply did some coloring with my Copics.  Jimmy is a big, big BBQ grillin' kind of guy, so when I saw this digital stamping image, I knew I had to get it for him.  You can find it at: Mo's Digital Pencil Shop  This site has so many cute images.  You simply purchase them and then just print to your Copic friendly paper to color.




This second card is for my mom's birthday.  I knew I wanted something colorful and fun and when I saw a video by Stampin' Dawn (I just love her videos!!!) I knew immediately what I was going to do with her card.  You can find her video for how to make a Waterfall card on her site: HERE.  You have got to watch the video, just to see what the card does!!!  I just used stamps by the {stamps} of life to make this and it turned out gorgeous.  I wish I could make video so that you can see how cool this looks when you pull the ribbon.  I just love how this turned out.


Finally, I think all my September cards are made.........Now, I can play with some designs just to have on hand!  I can't wait!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...