Sunday, September 19, 2010

Playing w/ new stamps & another card!!!

I was thinking of a special friend a lot this week and I couldn't wait to have time today to make her a card.  I got a bunch of new stamps from the {stamps} of life last week and hadn't even gotten to open the packages up until this morning.  When I did, I saw the "thinking of you" round circle stamp and knew immediately what I wanted to do.


Materials used:
PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock (base & front panel)
PTI 2008 Bitty Dot Basics Patterened Paper
the {stamps} of life - flower2doodle, sentiments4circles, & getwell2you
SU dots embossing template, glitter brad and flower punch
kaleidoscope embossing powder and embossing gun

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Very pretty card! I love the colors..my favorite thing is the flower embossed background. TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...