Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Treats for my Classroom Kiddos!!!

I've been busy, busy with the crafting this weekend and I don't want to stop!  

Halloween is coming quickly and I wanted to make something cute for the kids at school.  Once again, Dawn from Dawn's Stamping Studio has given a great tutorial on another paper craft.  I think the kids will love these and they didn't take more than an hour to make all 20 of them.


Here they all are!

And............ just a few close up!

Materials Used:
Martha Stewart Halloween double sided designer paper (from Michael's)
the {stamps} of life - Spooky2scare stamp set
Ink: PTI - Terracotta Tile and Colorbox - Black
Smarties


I think I'm going to try to come up with something similar for Christmas........but, I'll use a candy cane or a pencil instead of the Smarties. 

6 comments:

Merry said...

How wonderful are these...lucky students and pretty amazing doing 20 in an hour.

Baseret said...

These cards are adorable!I just love smarties,they are the perfect crafting candy!

Monica K. said...

These are very cute! Love the smarties idea. :)

Laurie said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Rhonda said...

What a fun project!

BethieJ said...

What a FUN idea! I need to peek at the link you shared!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...