Monday, September 27, 2010

Candy Corn, Anyone???

I've finally inked up some of my PTI Friendship Jar stamps last night....and I can't wait to make more!!! These are such fun sets and no matter what I make/build........I get to color with my Copics!  I'm just really hoping that we see some Christmas Jar Fillers for the October release!  ;-)

I think the hardest thing was masking off the sticks when I stamped, but then continuing them through all those candy corns.  I think I pulled it off, but it was tedious!

I almost feel like this card needs something else......I just can't put my finger on it.


Materials Used:
PTI stamps - Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fall Fillers
Gina K. Pure Luxury cs (Wild Dandelion, I think)
PTI paper - Terracotta Tile, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics design paper
PTI ribbon - Orange Zest 3/8" Bitty Dot Satin
Memento Black Ink
 Copics - YR02, YR07, YR09, Y18, YG63, YG67, E17, E18, C1, C00

7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

You did a spectacular job masking those sticks. I wouldn't have even attempted it. I think the card is perfect as is. I wouldn't change a thing. Your copic coloring is really good, very smooth and even.

Ted said...

Just beautiful! Wow, such patience to mask like that... they turned out splendid! :)

Mariana said...

WOW that masking job is a work of art and love!! I love the card is great!!

Amy said...

WOW....I think your coloring is fantastic! You have done wonders with your shading on the pumpkins! I haven't inked up my jar stuff yet either. ack!

Lindsay said...

Wonderful coloring! Love what you did with the set!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE it!! It turned out so CUTE!

Kay said...

I can't even imagine how much work is must have been to mask all those little candy corns, but you pulled it off beautifully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...