Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall cards for swap

I joined a card swap for the first time and have committed to sending 5 "Seasons" cards and 5 "Holiday" cards to the person organizing the swap.  In return, I will get 5 different season and 5 different holiday cards for myself.  I can't wait to get them and see everyone's techniques.

I'll be sending 5 of the Snowflake Christmas cards that I already made.  And, these are 3 of the seasons cards I'm sending along with this one.  I have one more fall card to make and off they'll go!  ;-)






1 comment:

Kelly S. said...

You are turning into quite the stamper already! I noticed that we commented on the same thready at PTI, and came to visit after I saw it was your first post. You are going to be one of those stampers that are VERY good at Copics, I can see it already in you! Congrats on your new blog, and maybe we'll both have Friendship Jar Fall Fillers to color one day...except I have 1 Copic, hee! I tend to go the watercolor route!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...