Monday, August 9, 2010

Fall blending with Copics

As you can see, I'm still coloring!!!!  I wanted to try some blending in a fall leaf.  I used R29, YR09 and YR07.  One of the leaves also had some E97 in the center.  Once again, I love how nicely these blend to give you such natural coloring!

I love the brads on this one!

Stripes, anyone?

My favorite of the three because of the heat embossed, copper stripes.

I did not add any stamps as I wasn't sure if they were going to be Get Well, Sympathy, Thank-You or a "just because" type card.  The stamps will be easy to add at a later time.

Oh, I also added a very cute lightly colored patterned paper on the inside, back flap so that my writing will shop up nicely.  Just the little touches that make a card special.

2 comments:

Nanci said...

Hi Stephanie,
Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm also a new blogger and would like to invite you to follow my blog too!
www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com
Nice fall card and great coloring with Copics!

Suzanne J Dean said...

These look beautiful and fall-a-licious! Gorgeous job coloring and I'm glad you liked the tutorials!

hugz,
Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...