Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CPS-Card Sketch Challenge #181-Part 1

I've been looking at challenges to give me some ideas, yet allow me to use some creativity with the new stamps I've gotten.  This challenge is sponsored by CPS.  They post new challenges on Sunday mornings.......so, I figured I'd play along!

I just loved the CPS sketch this week: #181.  It's clean and simple.




Anddddddddddddddddd..........Since I just got my PTI Take Three: Fall stamp set, it worked perfectly for this challenge.  I love how it turned out.




Materials Used:
DCWV card base & decorative paper
PTI - Spring Moss card stock
PTI Ink - Orange Zest
Martha Stewart Gold Embossing Powder
Danelle Johnson "Thinking of You" stamp

5 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Hi Stephanie...I apologize for the delayed response and for responding here on your blog regarding your questions over at The Play Date Cafe Challenge, but you have no-reply set up on your blog comments and no email available for personal responses.
If you would like to, just send me a private email at julieranae@hotmail.com and I will be glad to send you the information on how to play and link with our challenge. We have lots of fun and great sponsors and we would LOVE to have you play along with us.....congratulations on starting your new blog : )

Cathy Weber said...

Look at how great this card is! You embossed it, something I didn't try for a long time. Take Three series of stamps are so versatile and I especially like the patterned paper you chose for the background. Great job.

Monica K. said...

This is very elegant! Love the gold embossed sentiment.

Dori said...

Very pretty card. Love the pattern papers and the embossing!

Kristii said...

I love the gold embossing!!! Very pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...