Thursday, August 12, 2010

Congratulations, Tiff!!!!

I have such a dear, dear friend who finally landed a teaching position that she has wanted for a long time.  She's bubbly and hip and loves bright colors..........I mean, that girl can rock a pair of pink heels!  So, I wanted to create something bright and fun that screams "Tiff" when she reads it.  I just love it.  Clean.  Simple.  A little bling.  Perfecto!



One of the reasons I was so excited to make her card is when I got home today, my "{stamps} of Life" stamps had arrived.  The inside sentiment is from one of those sets.  WOW! Can I tell the difference between these stamps and my cheapy Michaels, JoAnns and AC Moore stamps.  The stamp just really lets the ink adhere and makes such a clean, crisp stamp.  I think I'm going to count on these and PTI's stamps for my collection.  It truly does make an incredible difference.

Materials used:  PTI True Black & Raspberry Fizz cardstock
Stamps: the {stamps} of life - "youare2kind"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the card!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Hugs!
Stephanie

Kristi said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...