Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy! Busy! Wine Bottle Tags and Journals

Well, I've been busy at school getting my classroom ready, but then when I come home, I've been busy crafting.  I'm having so much fun making a "little of this and a little of that."

I wanted to make some wine bottle tags (since I just got home from a wine festival).  I took a look at some regular gift tags and then came up with my own.  I think the little stamp I found for $1.00 in the Michael's clearance bin will come in handy!!!  I'll just add some curly ribbon and tie them to the neck of the bottle.




Next, I came across this tutorial by Gina K. of Stamp TVJournal and Pen Set  WOW!  She has the greatest ideas!  I didn't have all the materials she had, but I adjusted to make one of my own.   I'll be giving these as Christmas presents.  This came out soooooooooooo nice.  And, since WalMart has the composition books on sale for $0.25, they won't be too expensive to make.  Gotta love a deal!!!



2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this journal! It would be nice to make one for our kids at school for Christmas, too! Thanks for a great idea :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, goodness, Kathy...........I didn't even THINK of that!!! I guess I'll be buying more than 10 composition books tomorrow......lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...